7.03.2011

Great North Woods.

Today I finally dragged out my camera from the dark depths of my closet, and brought it with me on a trip to my favorite place, the state park. Around 10AM is the best time to go, not another soul on the road.


This building has always creeped me out, I don't know what it is, but it just looks so ominous... even with the cheery summer light.







This is one of my favorite places in the park, the Pioneer Cemetery. I've been in there a few times, and of those few times, I, and everyone I was with has run out screaming. The place is haunted! The first time I went it was dark and as we were walking in, we heard quiet 20's-ish music, glasses clinking, and laughter. Need I remind you, this is in a state park. No one around for miles! Creepy. I still love it though.




And here is the subject of my test run, to see if I remembered how to operate a camera. Cute isn't he!

No comments:

Post a Comment