6.25.2011

Bucket List

I think a semi-appropriate introduction will have to be my bucket list.  I've been meaning to get it together for awhile now. So, no time like the present!


1.  Graduate from College.
     -Though it may take 6 years, a few major changes, and several mid-mid-life crises to finish my      bachelor's, I will get through it eventually. Then, the next step is getting into a good med school! The fun never ends!

2. Play with a baby lion/tiger.
    -Just once! Please!

3. Find my Passion.
    -I am certain that there is something out there that I will love, and enjoy doing through my golden years.  I will find it eventually, even if I have to go through many failed hobbies/ take the wrong classes to find it.

4. Ride in a Delorean!

5. Retire to Costa Rica.
    -A pink house would be nice.

6. Garden.
    -I would love to have a garden that can completely sustain me, and whatever family I may have.

7.  Go on a Safari.
     - Yes, I will be wearing the stereotypical fashion-y "safari outfit".
*Photo from the film "Australia" original source unknown.

8. Ride on a Motorcycle.
    -I actually may be crossing this one off tomorrow!

9. Become Fluent in at Least 3 Languages.
    -I'm halfway there with Spanish, the other two are yet to be determined! We'll see where I end up.

10. Buy a Boat.
      -And actually use it.
*Photo from the film "Forrest Gump" original source unknown.


11. Swim with a Manatee.


12. Travel.
      -Everywhere.

13. Get Pilot's License. 
*Photo from "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" original source unknown.




14. Be a "Glass Half Full" Kinda Person.
      -As of right now, I don't think I even have a glass...

15. Be Not Afraid.
*Photo from the TV series "House" original source unknown. Be not afraid, Wilson. 








No comments:

Post a Comment