7.15.2011

Friday!

Today was hectic...It was my workplace's 100th birthday, and we had about 300 people coming through, and watching us intently while we worked. I think I have performance anxiety.  All I wanted to do was go hide in my boss's office.  Thank goodness he let us go home early today. All in all...an interesting experience!

Here are some things i've been drooling over all week!

Photo Source Unknown.

This is so pretty! I hope I will have a porch when I move so I can make one of these!



This dress came back in stock! You better believe I snatched it up quick like nobody's business. I cant waaaait to wear it! Via Ruche.



I know it's a little early to be thinking of winter hats, but this is sooo cute! Via Urban Outfitters.



I have to wear safety glasses at work, and naturally, the ones they gave us are atrocious. These clear readers are perfect! Cat eye! Also via Urban Outfitters.


I have been thinking about getting this little guy for awhile. I was so torn up about the downfall of polaroid! Anyone have any opinions? Via Amazon.


I can't quite tell if I love these, or if I think they are awkward. I think I love them...


I just don't get paid enough. Tragic...



No comments:

Post a Comment