7.08.2011

Friday Favorites!

Ok, here are the most wonderful/wacky things I have found this week...




WHY is this sold out. I will have this dress. Via Ruche.






Pretty much everything from this shop.  So creepy, yet wonderful. I only wish I would have thought of putting false teeth in stuffed animals first.






These rings are SO AWESOME! I want/ need to own several. Via Seahag and Walrus. Which is also probably the best shop name ever.





This easy, cute DIY from The Hairpin.  Finally...a use for all those wrappings from Victoria's Secret.





Stick on nail polish from Target. I've had these on my nails for a month now...they last about 2 weeks with minimal chipping! And, they are impossible to get off with non-acetone nail polish remover! 






Now, a glass of lemonade is calling my name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment